Autumn Gateway to Wales Golf Festival
Play 3 ‘Hidden Gem’ Parkland Courses set in the North of Wales in this fantastic Autumn Festival
Play one, two or all three days – aggregated scores from all three days go towards winning ‘The Leader Gateway to Wales Golf Betterball Championship’ plus individual day prizes to 3rd place.
The event is open to both ladies and gents playing 4BBB Stableford.
· Fri 28th September 2018 – Day 1 – Padeswood & Buckley – £30 per pair
· Sat 29th September 2018 – Day 2 – Mold – £30 per pair
· Sun 30th September 2018 – Day 3 – Old Padeswood – £30 per pair
Play in all three for £75 per pair
· Padeswood & Buckley Golf Club set in the Clwydian countryside with picturesque views and water on eleven of the holes.
· Mold Golf Club now over one hundred years old, uplands course, offering extensive views of the Clwydian Hills, Cheshire and the Peak District.
· Old Padeswood Golf Club situated on the Cheshire and North Wales border in the county of Flintshire, with magnificent views of the Clwydian Mountain Range including Moel Famau with its jubilee tower perched at the summit.
Download the entry form here or for further information please call 0845 4505885